A first of its kind
Te Wānanga o Aotearoa and Callaghan Innovation have teamed up with influential leaders Creative HQ, Robett Hollis, Crowe Horwath and Ernst & Young Tahi to create and roll out Kōkiri. It’s a first of its kind – a business accelerator dedicated to speeding up the development of early stage Māori businesses.
4-month startup accelerator programme
Kōkiri is a 4-month startup accelerator programme where we select up to 10 early stage companies to participate in a programme designed for Māori, by Māori.
Kōkiri will provide the 10 start-ups with the following:
- Business startup workshops
- Access to cash funding for the development of your product or innovation
- Opportunity to identify and obtain the resources you need to grow your business
- Co-working space and facilities
- Access to international and local mentors with industry and technical expertise
- World class business training and mentoring
- Access to national and international investor groups
- Business exposure