E mihi ana ki a Pou Temara mōna i whakaingoa i te kaupapa nei a Kōkiri
We’d like to thank Professor Pou Temara for his expert advice, and for naming Kōkiri.
What is Kōkiri?
It’s a first of its kind - a business accelerator dedicated to speeding up the development of early stage Māori businesses.
The knowledge, experience, and thought leadership driving Kōkiri is spectacular. Partnering with Te Wānanga o Aotearoa and Callaghan Innovation are influential business leaders Creative HQ, Robett Hollis, Crowe Horwath and Ernst & Young Tahi.
How will Kōkiri help my business?
- Support Māori-led start-ups and entrepreneurs to develop innovative products and businesses that will drive growth in New Zealand’s economy
- Develop the capability of emerging Māori entrepreneurs through mentoring and specialised training to accelerate their readiness for market entry, investment and growth
- Build capability in the Māori entrepreneurship and start-up ecosystem.
What does Kōkiri provide?
Kōkiri provides the 10 start-ups businesses with:
- Business startup workshops
- Access to a cash grant for the development of your product or innovation
- Opportunity to identify and obtain the resources you need to grow your business
- Co-working space and facilities
- Access to mentors with industry and technical expertise
- World class business training and mentoring
- Access to national investor groups
- Business exposure